Pages
Home
Cupcakes heaven
Monday, 16 November 2015
Mind Map
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Hello
My name is Magda I'm Art&Design student at Central College in Nottingham.
The project is Dont Judge The Book. I chose theme of cupcakes for this project.
Blog Archive
▼
2015
(18)
►
December
(4)
▼
November
(14)
Fabric Cupcakes
DIY
Youtube Tutorial
Roses Samples
Samples
Idea
Clares Oldenburg
Noi Volkov
Debbie Miller
Mind Map
Janson Mecier
Cupcakes Heaven
Beeston liblary space
Powered by
Blogger
.
Popular Posts
Mind Map
Noi Volkov
Noi Volkov is a Russian artist born in 1947, Agapovka, Russia. Its a self portrait of Volkov, teapot. Made from ceramic and clay on...
Janson Mecier
Janson Mecier is a San Francisco based 3D artist who creates amazing art work using unexpected materials such as: pasta, junk food, jewelry...
DIY
M O R E
Debbie Miller
Debbie Miller is a fine art painter who received a BFA in Illustration at Rhode Island School of Design. Sweet February, si...
Idea
My initial idea is a cupcake made from air try clay. To make the air dry clay i will need : cup of corn flavor, cup of PVA glue and one spo...
Samples
I made air dry clay base then i roll it flat on a table and cut out shape of circle. I used pattern which was on a piece of fabric...
Fabric Cupcakes
Here is research which I'm inspired by ill try to make a cupcakes from a fabric ill need a needle, thread, fabric and sewing machine. ...
Roses Samples
I was inspired roses from my previous research I used transparent nail polish to paint the flowers it gave me shiny ef...
Beeston liblary space
The space in beeston library is quite small there are few display boards where we can hang our work on.Nothing has to b...
Cupcakes heaven
Template by Ipietoon
Cute Blog Design
and
Bukit Gambang
0 comments:
Post a Comment